Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Babyshambles/The Libertines



Its not really a secret, but I secretly admire drug addicts who makes good music. Like Pete Doherty, the main man for both Babyshambles and The Libertines. Mainly because I adore British music, think Blue (boy-band), Atomic Kittens- for pop stream music during my 16-year-old-fangirl phase.

Moving back to Babyshambles, especially on Killamangiro, a focus on the style of messy array of instruments makes me feel like I'm high on drugs. I mean, literally. It's one of those songs that i could listen, keep listening, keeps on listening and never grow tired of it.

The Libertines were disbanded due to Pete's drug addiction and thus Babyshambles was formed.

And if you didn't know, Pete was Kate Moss' ex fiance. How juicy. Heard that he's going to win her back with his music. Now you see the attraction??

Listen if: you like messy indie grange rock songs- british. ps. i diggggg british accents.

No comments: