Friday, August 1, 2008

Snow Queen


crap. I can't find a better picture with better quality. It's not doing any justice to the show. I stayed up till 3am almost everyday to finish marathoning Snow Queen. I love the story line and how it makes my heart tinge. It didn't make me cry alot, but it made my heart tingle most of the time!






Here's the relations tree diagram. I love how it all links up. Plus, there're three really good-looking guys in here. Love the doctor. Best friend's good too but only appears in ep 1 & 2 (i think).



The story revolves Tae Woong (Hyun Bin from My lovely samsoon, Millionaire's first love) who's a mathematics genius. He met a rich little girl when saved her from bullies and became friends. When she ran away from home, they spent a day in an amusement park but he never he got to know her name. His bestfriend(Cute, but not famous guy) commited suicide because he couldn't live to his fathers' expectation when he lost to TaeWoong in a prestigious competiton(he's a genius too). Tae Woong, extremely depressed and guilty of winning, disappears, leaving his single mom and school to be a boxer-bestfriend's dream. (this part i find ridiculous)



8 years later, unexpectedly, he met the girl (little girl then), Na Ra, and worked as his driver. She's got a terminal disease and fell in love with Tae Woong 8 years ago.



I really loved the part when she realised it was him, and much later, he realised she's the girl. Falls in love and.. Alright, i'm a sucker for these kind of scenes. *get your tissues ready!*



Ratings: 8.5/10 . Typical korean plot traits but it worked for me. Ratings would have been higher if the ending did not suck.

No comments: