Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Take care of the Lady

Take care of the lady, lady castle, my fair lady, take care of agasshi. There are so many title for this drama that I'm so confused. Just like the many confusing titles, the drama is confusing and irritating. Which leads me to a question, why are kdramas so terrible now? I had not found one that is even close to Shining Inheritance.

Since this is Yoon Eun Hye's first drama in years. And I've liked her previous dramas alot, I perceived that this would definately be a good drama. GAH i was wrong! The greatest thing that kept me going on was the clothes she was wearing. Just like in Goong, the clothes she wears are too darn chic and unique and not to mention that they're all designer wear.

The main male lead was a pain in the ass. I did not feel for their romance and infact, i fastforwarded ALL of their scenes together. which defeated the purpose of watching the drama. Here's another butler story.... why are there so many ladies falling for their butlers stories!? it's too unrealistic and it definately low chance that it would happen in real life. The main reason why I detest him was because of one of his drama I watched years back- Exhibition of fireworks. Though it had been years, I still remember him as a jerk.

Ratings: 4/10. Sucky beginning all the way to the end.

No comments: