Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Boys Over Flower




OH MY GOSH. I absolutely i cannot believe I actually forgot to blog about this drama the moment I finished this series. I must have been that busy then!



Anyway, I was the faster batch to catch onto the F4 craze when it was still airing in Korea. The day it was broadcasted in Korea, I watched it the exact following day. I was THAT desperate to watch. The craze reached almost the same level as Goong in SG which is considerered a huge success in my nation.


I've watched everything about Hana Yori Dango (from the manga, TW ver, all of JAP versions) and I'm definately stopping. No way am I going to watch the Chinese version. So, goodbye F4 for good!


But still, its muchly over-rated and there were some scenes of bad acting, bad cutting - the scenes don't match at times.


As you all know, the storyline is the same.. Four perfect rich guys. blah blah. However! This time round, I was a complete SO-EUL MATE! Meaning- Soujira + Yuki. / Ken Zhu + Rainie romance! Who cares about Domyoji + Makino, their story had been known forever.



So here's my favourite couple..




I was soooo into them, that I was reading their fanfictions almost everyday!
AND! I almost forgot about Lee Min Ho. aka Domyoji. he was never popular until this drama. I still remembered him looking darn cute in I am Sam beside TOP! The best domyoji ever. He's nothing stupid like the Japanese one, only that he's darn afraid of flying bugs. HAHAHA!


Ratings: 9/10 lots of scenes didnt match and I wanted to kill the PD for failing to make Ga Eul and Yi Jeong kisssss!!!

No comments: