Tuesday, September 16, 2008

[upcoming movie] Page 198 of that man's book








The film follows the developing love story between a man named Juno (played by Lee Dong-wook) who rips out only page 198 from books and a librarian, Eun-soo (Eugene).
What? The story line sounds totally insane and psycho. However, this would definately be in my watch-list. THE CAST! THE CAST! Eugene and Lee Dong-wook from My Girl. I really really liked him in My Girl, but after that he seemed to have disappeared. Though now I wouldn't know if I would be comfortable with him acting psycho.
Eugene looks really pretty! Finally, she's not going to be a mother.
P.S. I'm going to watch My girl again. Do a review, and wonder why I hated Lee Junki so much then. Then again, My girl is also one of my fav KDrama. So, why is Lee Junki in alot of my favourite dramas?


No comments: