Saturday, August 2, 2008

Time between wolf and dog





The title of this Korean Drama sounded lame to me. The time between wolf and dog. What? It makes absolutely no sense to me. But it wasn't what I had anticipated and Lee Junki amazed me so much. I didn't really like him in My Girl, or i should say he looked too sissy plus I don't see why his popularity sky-rocketed after the show. My mom's got a weakness for guys with small eyes (think Rain) and loved him since his My Girl days. I'll soon make a post on the korean stars she likes. So, mommy's the reason why i even watched this show.




I only started from episode 6 and was hooked. Mom did alot of explaining and it surprised me that it's a breakthrough from the typical korean love story. It didn't make my heart tingle, infact I would gauge the love-meter of this show 1/10.



I've started to see why is he so charming and it was good to see him all bloody, bruised, and with his long hair gone, he looooks good for a change.

The only part which got me tearing was the last 5 minutes of the show (it wasnt even a romance scene) when mao realised Soo Hyun's his best friend son he killed years back.

If you were to like mafia, killing, fighting, detective-based plots, you'd probably enjoy this show.

Ratings: 6.5 for rubbish ending.



No comments: