Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Rescue


Had been awhile since I watched any drama and since recent korean drama had been disappointing, I decided to start on Japanese dramas.


This was quite a bad choice, but I still managed to finish it since japanese dramas are short. The story line is similar to Code Blue, but more amaturely done. The cast wasn't very impressive and there wasn't any very memorable scenes.


The reason why I decided to watch Rescue was the cast of the main characters of Masuda(NEWS), Nakamuru(Kat-tun) and Yusuke (ghost guy from hana kimi). Masuda and Yusuke were alright, but Nakamuru was downright annoying. *sorry to kat-tun fans, but i'm a fan too* He was constantly overacting and he looked comical to me when he was supposed to be very serious.

The only person who caught my eye was Kaname Jun (Top second from right) and he happened to be the main cast of the past 3 consequtive Jdrama I watched. Talk about coincidence- who watches three consequtive dramas with the same actor without realising he is casted.


Ratings: 4.5/10 waste of time.

No comments: