Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sungkyunkwan Scandal


MICKY BEING IN A DRAMA HELPED ME FIND THE MOOD TO START DRAMA-BLOGGING AGAIN!

Love the show, love the cast! however, not too sure about the era of the drama.

Sypnosis (drama-wiki)
Sungkyunkwan Scandal is set in Sungkyunkwan University in the late Joseon era during the reign of King Jeongjo, revolving around the exploits and love stories of four youths. When her younger brother's illness worsens and their family is in danger of being evicted from their house for lack of money, Kim Yoon Hee enters the school under his name, disguised as a boy in her desperation to support him. There, she becomes friends with the intelligent and upright Lee Sun Joon, the playboy Goo Yong Ha and rebellious Moon Jae Shin.

This show is awesome! Never thought that I would enjoy a historical drama. And yes it is another one of those girl disguise as a guy for one of the reason. Ignore the repeating trend, the storyline makes up for it.

Cast:
Micky Yoochun

It's his first drama and he had gotten so much love out of this, you can really tell that he works hard for it while watching the BTS(behind the scenes). He was quite stiff in the first few eps, but his emotions exploded towards the end, his crying scenes made me teared too. ily micky!

Park MinYoung


I love her in all of her projects, though they aren't very major, she managed to make quite a big impression on me. One big example is her being in Bigbang's Haru Haru MV. I betcha dunno! she's the girl who dumped GD for TOP because she was dying of cancer. And, she was in I am Sam, with Top again! Why does she get to film with all the cute idol boys!!!! i'm jealous but i still like her.
Comparing her and Park Shinhye(You're beautiful- Go Minam), I think I would choose MinYoung because she's a much natural actress. Sadly, she's really under-rated..

Song Joongki

The prettyboy who is currently hosting Music Bank and a regular in Running Man. I never really paid much attention to him until after Sungkyunkwan Scandal, I'm really noticing him now! Not only pretty, he's really cute as Goo Yongha in SKK! Brainy, like how he is in Running Man. I love how smart he really is behind the pretty face. He's known as the brain of Running Man, and I never knew that he can act! PD-nims, please give him a bigger role next time! Its sad that he doesn't get a love-line in the show.

Yo Ah In

Surprise cast! He's almost my no. 1, almost winning Micky. I couldnt even remember that he was the young dude in Antique, he's changed soooo much! Manlier, handsomer, and most importantly, I love him all rugged and unshaven in SKK. He's not that attractive when he's all prim and proper as a scholar. He has a nickname of 'crazy horse' because he's doesn't give a sh*t about a single thing in school (the most prestigious school in that era, where you are the king's scholar) but he's a huge softie. awww, dont this kind of character melt your heart. He's a lovable bear who seems harsh on the outside but so caring and considerate. Moon Jaeshin, i'll choose you over SunJoon, much as I like Micky. and sidetrack, he's got such sexy lips!




Ratings: 7.5/10 too much of the historical thing that make me bored.

No comments: