Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Girlfriend is a nine-tailed fox


Another Lee Seung Ki drama. He seem to always get good roles and good dramas. And true enough, the drama was good!.... at first.

Sypnosis (from drama-wiki)
On one day after Cha Dae Woong ran away from his grandfather, he accidently freed a nine-tailed fox who was closed in a painting for about 500 years. He didn't realize what he has done, until the Gumiho (nine-tailed fox),who took the form of a beautiful woman, appeared in front of him. Dae Woong was really frightened that he ran away from her and fell on the riverbank.Since he was severely injured, Gumiho came to save him and gave him her most precious bead to share with him the mystic fox' strength, as she owes him her freedom. Gumiho then asked him if he can help her become human and how to act like one. In return, she allowed him to use her bead for him to shoot for his dream action movie despite his body's severe condition. As time goes by, their mutual relationship grew deeper as they start to fall for each other.


A very modern unrealistic fairytale. I'm not a fan for fairytale kind of non-human storyline, so I was pretty reluctant to start this, but seeing that it's a Lee Seung Gi show and that I really liked Shining Inheritance, I gave it a shot. Episode 1 to 13(?) was awesome.. and then I stopped. It's strange that I didn't even feel like finishing the show. It wasn't that bad, but the story just dies, and I wasn't the only one who gave up on the show, another 2 of my friends did the same thing too, and we didn't even plan it.

That aside, I never knew Shin Min ah was such a cutie! She had a lot of trademark moves which made me laugh a lot. Seung Gi was kind of disappointing this time round compared to Shining Inheritance. I didn't feel much chemistry between them in the beginning stage, it slightly got better but it still didn't feel like they had much.

As for No Min Woo, he's HOT!!!! he's one of the cutie, hotie in Pasta. And you wouldn't believe that he used to be the drummer for rock band Trax, another hotness plus point. He had more chemistry with Shin Min ah compared to Seunggi, but I have a suspecting feeling that he's gay in real life. like he's tooo perfect.. hahaha!



Ratings: 6.5/10 I can't seem to understand why isit that Korean dramas these days goes downstream towards the end of the show. I haven't enjoyed a kdrama all the way to the final ep in a really long time! I recommended this to many people but I couldn't even finish it myself. argh. it's a forgettable drama.. that's sad.

No comments: