Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pasta

Go team Italy!

What an awesome cute cast. Even though they're just a side cast, they're all so drool worthy!

No Min Woo was a drummer from Trax. You know how hot drummers are. He's totally my kind!
Hyun Woo is the cutest guy in the drama. He's so cute, you really really want to pinch his cheeks.
Does such hot guys really exist in the kitchen?

Those are the only two things that are great and the only things I could remember. Kidding, but I did not even finish Pasta. Mainly, its because I don't like ajusshi kind of main character, so he doesnt catch much of my attention. And once again, its the pathetic female role which I'm so bored of. I know it works, like in Personal taste. But they should stop make the female roles look so pathetic!

Sypnosis

"Pasta" covers the dreams and success of a young woman who aspires to become an elite chef at La Sfera restaurant.

Seo Yoo Kyung started her career as a kitchen assistant at La Sfera restaurant. She eventually works her way up to become a chef.

Choi Hyun Wook is the top chef at La Sfera restaurant. He studied the culinary arts in Italy and started out as a chef assistant at a hotel in Sicily. Hyun Wook eventually worked his way up to become the most widely recognized Italian chef in Korea.


Right now, I'm craving for a nice plate of Pasta.

Ratings: 6.5/10. Watchable, for the cuties and the awesome pasta professional cooking.

No comments: