Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hi My Sweetheart

I'm not done with this show, but I think I'm ready to review this. My first twdrama in probably 2 years. The reason why I watched Hi My Sweetheart was because everyone was talking about it, well maybe not everyone, but I heard that it was a nice show.

Sypnosis
Xue Hai was a certifiable dork when he first arrived in Shanghai. After his schoolmate Bao Zhu saved him from bullying, she became his first love. Then, a misunderstanding caused them to lose contact when she moved back to Taiwan. He thought she dumped him. So he transformed himself from a dork to a hunk in order to seek revenge.

I really liked the storyline. The changing of a nerd to a hunk to seek revenge.. I really love transformations. Episode 1 and 2 was amazing, it kinda blew me away. It was hillarious, Show Luo was hillariously ugly. It was all good and it made me cried alot.. until episode 12. Everything became way too dramatic. In one single episode, there was an explosion, lost of memory, blah blah. But still, as a whole, it's quite a good drama, minusing the overdramatic scenes.


Ratings: 7.5/10

No comments: