Monday, March 29, 2010

Wild Bunny

I have so many dramas on hand currently, but i cant do any updates because I'm currently waiting for the subs. It feels like I've accomplished so many dramas but I can't get to blog about them just because I'm not done yet.

So here's something I've caught a couple of weeks back, Wild Bunny. After the jaebum and 2pm sasaeng fan accounts saga, I decided to watch this despite that I've never been interested in 2pm. Most importantly, it was to check out if the 2pm members were infact 'evil' as rumored.

After episode 1, the reason that made me continued was because I started to gain interest in Jaebum. He was different from the rest of the members. And yes, like the rest of the 9239123921 people who believes him, I've sort of turned into his fan.

It ended at ep 7, due to Jaebum's myspace controversy. There was an ep 8 preview, but I doubt that they would release it.



Ratings: 7/10 Very entertaining. It'll be over so quickly you wish they would air more episodes.

No comments: