Friday, August 7, 2009

MR BRAIN

My first drama with Kimura Takuya. I know he's really popular and despite watching so many Japanese drama, this is seriously my first with him.

He's really good looking but he reminds me of Yamapi.

Sypnosis: (credits wiki)
Tsukumo Ryusuke is a quirky, yet brilliant neuroscientist working for the National Research Institute of Police Science. Wielding a unique perspective and psychology, Tsukumo tackles the nation's most baffling crimes and scandals, going head-to-head with the most brilliant and twisted criminal minds. But his eccentricities and poor social timing can also aggravate people and circumstances, further complicating matters.

Just think CSI in Japanese form. This show emphasises on the human brain and scientific stuff, so there wasn't a moment of boredom. (I did not fastforward!)

The best part of this drama was the appearance of SOOO MANY GUESTS.
Main cast- Hiro Mizushima

Guests- (I recognised alot of people, but i'll just mention the more popular ones)
Kame from Kat-tun
Gackt
Nakama Yukie (the Gokusen lady)


Once again, Hiro was disappointing. Kame looked abit strange. The guest appearance I was more shocked/pleased was Gackt. I'm not a fan of his music, but i'm still really pleased to see him in there.

Ratings: 9/10. A MUST WATCH.

No comments: