Sunday, November 29, 2009

Honey and Clover

I never finished this and I don't think I will ever try to. I love two guys in the cast. I was really surprised when I realised it was the two of them! The reason why I watched this because I've always thought Honey and Clover was a popular manga/anime because I've always known the title but had no idea what it was about. I'm into episode 5, and I still have no idea what it is about.

Sypnosis(from dramawiki)
Honey and Clover follows the lives of five college students and their love triangles.


sami's note: zzzzzzzzzzzz. shortest sypnosis ever.



Cast
Ikuta Toma (Hana Kimi 2nd male lead)
*Mukai Osamu (Mei-chan no Shitsuji, Atashinchi no Danshi)
*Narimiya Hiroki (Bloody Monday, Innocent Love)
Narumi Riko (One Litre of Tears- younger sister)

Ratings: 2/10. It was really quite bad. I forced myself to watch till episode 5 because of the two guys.

i just found out there was a taiwanese version. just what is nice about the story?

No comments: