Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Mighty Princess



I had my doubts about this show- cheesy title; unknown cast; weird costumes; the mixed guy doesn't look that cute (look at daniel henney). Still, out of boredom, I played it.. and it started with the kung-fu era.
the back of my mind screamed, "off it sam! it would be terrible"

10 minutes later, it started to bore me out. The girl had supernatural strength, not pretty. Was really tempted to turn it off.


Into the show, story unveils, it turned out to be pretty good when the storyline took me by surprise. The romance saved it and it was only until the remaining 30 minutes that I realised who the main male lead was.! I'm super dense, sorry. And the female lead was the one who acted in was the one in the terrible show with rain.- A love to kill and one which I would like to watch soon- The devil.


Ratings: 7.5/10 -too draggy at the front, but still good.

No comments: