Sunday, January 31, 2010

ToGetHer

Only once in a blue moon that I would watch a taiwanese drama. And since I like Rainie Yang, I started watching Hi my sweetheart(i'll blog when it finishes airing!) and while waiting for the show to finish airing, I decided to watch ToGetHer to kill boredom.


Sypnosis
Mars is a superstar whose popularity went downhill after a series of negative publicity. His finances went into red alert and he had to find a new place to live. He ended up renting a place from Mo Mo, his homebody landlord. He befriended her and her childhood friend Jia Sen, a swimming captain with the intelligence of an 8-year-old.

Mars is played by that fahrenheit guy Jiro Wang, and I find in really annoying. It's probably just me, but I couldn't stand the way he spoke.

I kinda liked the storyline, but Rainie was boring, her character was so boring but there were still cute moments when she shook her head with her prince kasaba figurines. First few episodes were good but it went downwards so badly that I fastforwarded from ep 9 onwards. It was too unrealistic, and both of them obviously lack chemistry. After these two tw dramas, I'm going to stay faraway from tw dramas for a long time.



Ratings: 3/10

No comments: