Monday, September 28, 2009

L: Change the World

I'm sure almost anyone would have heard of L from Death Note. Now death note was quite a good show, but L the movie was completely filmed just to ride on the popularity and the huge hit of the amazing guy, L. The storyline was absolutely disappointing, why, because besides the story not coming from the manga, the whole movie was utterly boring.

Yea, like I mentioned how Singapore always have rubbish movies in the theatres, this is another perfect example. WHY would they want people to pay to watch this trash instead of other good shows? Which is one of the reason why I seldom watch asian films in the theatres.

I know I sound harsh, but I'm sure any death note manga fans would be mad at the storyline. 1 episode of Bloody Monday is 10 times more exciting than this 1 hr + movie. However, I can't blame Kennichi Matsuyama because he was still excellent and brillant as L.

Ratings: 3/10. Media's too hyped up over this rubbish movie.

No comments: