Monday, June 21, 2010

Oh My Lady!

One of the dramas which I watch to kill time. Yes, it was a time-killer. total waste of time. sorry so suju fans, i like siwon, but this show isn't great at all- to be honest

Oh! My Lady plot

A spunky 35-year-old housewife, Yoon Gae Hwa, takes on the job of manager to prickly top star Sung Min Woo in order to earn enough money to regain custody of her child from her ex-husband. Romantic hijinks and hilarity ensues when they find themselves in an awkward living situation as Min Woo pays Gae Hwa to take care of his daughter, Ye Eun.

The plot reminds me of full-house. a lacking version. I didn't felt the chemistry between both of the main characters. The HUGE age gap was disturbing. Siwon's real age is much younger than his character's age. I was fastforwarding so quickly, i don't really remember what happened. ohwells.

little girl was so cute. and ps. siwon's acting skills still need some improvement. ahhaha


ratings: 4/10

No comments: