Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ryusei no Kizuna


This show was lying around untouched in my harddisk for more than 3 months and I thought I would never watch it. But i'm sure glad I did because i found my love for Ryo again! It's strange how I could like Ryo everytime I watch a drama he's in. Which is why one of the main reason I watched this.

Ryusei no Kizuna Summary(From wiki):
When we grow up… We’ll kill him together”. Koichi, Taisuke, and Shizuna are three siblings whose parents had been brutally murdered when they were just in elementary school, and they vowed to avenge their death. Fourteen years later, their vengeful plan unravels countless new facts. A shocking revelation leads to an overwhelmingly emotional ending. What will become of the siblings who have lived their lives solely in reliance of their bond alone?

Not a really good summary from wiki. But that's the storyline- seemed predictable and cheesy. However, the ending was very shocking and all in all it was an excellent jdrama. Another thing that was more shocking to me was the appearance of the very very cool singer Mika Nakashima (known for her role in NANA). Though her role was terrible- one who appears at the strangest timing (for ratings? nah guess not, they have Arashi!)

And the main lead, sadly wasn't Ryo... was one of the Arashi's guy- Nino something. He was darn cute! Why hadn't I noticed his existence when i was busy criticising Arashi? *sry fangirls* I thought Nino wasn't a very good actor but in one scene when he burst out at Ryo, it gave me goosebumps, so he's fairly good i guess?- Good at making the pathetic look which was so cute..

Lastly, this is another show Kaname Jun acted in. My least favourite role out of the three shows I've watched this month. Downright annoying and too clingy.

I must say it was a really good show, better than I've expected. With a huge cast- Ryo, Toda Erika, Nino, Mika, I'm sure many wouldn't want to miss this.

Ratings: 8/10. There were some parts which I fastforwarded.

No comments: