Monday, September 28, 2009

Buzzer Beat

Just finished Buzzer Beat a few minutes ago. Finally I'm over and done with it! Not that it's a bad drama, it's just that I shouldn't have started watching it before it finishes airing in Japan. A drama is best watched when I could go on for more than 5 episodes in one go.

Back to Buzzer Beat, because it's a Yamapi drama, it's a predictable, weak story-lined idol drama. His acting skills did not shine here, i loved him best when he was akira in Nobuta wo Produce and hope he would act crazy instead of trying to be cool in ALL his recent works.

Coach-sama is HOT! Another plus point is the romance in the drama got me tingly, which I haven't felt so in a long time. Good kissing scenes was another major plus point since we RARELY get romantic kisses in jap dramas. sigh, even rare in kdramas too.

But please don't make yamapi wear purple ever again. I know it's the colour of his bball team but the PD really overdid it.

Ratings: I'm going to give a high one for the romance. 7/10. typical and pi wears TOO MUCH PURPLE IS ANNOYING!

No comments: