Sunday, March 14, 2010

Nodame Cantabile (Movie)

I was so excited about the release of Nodame movie that I rushed to watch it on the opening day. That seldom happens, but I got to say I was really really really disappointed. The only great thing when you're watching it in the theatre is the good sound system whereby you can really enjoy the orchestra.

The drama was one of the best Japanese dramas I've ever seen. Even the special episode was great. Sure, the movie had many hillarious scenes of Ueno Juri as Nodame which is worth watching, but whatever they were trying to drive in the movie was SO DRY! chiaki trying to raise up a broken orchestra, blah blah, nodame continuing her studies in paris. blah blah. thats all.

I'm not going to mention the ending of the movie. But comparing the endings of the drama and the Europe special episode, this has to be the worst ending.


Ratings: 5/10. Plus points for Ueno Juri.

No comments: