Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Goong S




Goong S is a spinoff of huge-hit Goong. I think they did a bad job. So bad that I couldnt recall who acted in Goong S except for Se7en. He's probably the main reason why i managed to finish it(almost). I could remember fast-forwarding most parts just to watch se7en and those romantic scenes. The actors and actresses never made it big after this show unlike Goong. Goong was phenomenal, it was so good that the main cast's popularity sky-rocketed.



The storyline is vaguely similar to Goong, obviously trying to ride on the popularity waveline of Goong that they did this in a hurry and failed terribly. Ratings were at its pits, quite a sad thing as it was se7en's debut on acting.



I'm not going to bother about the story line, just think, this is the prince version of princess hours in Goong.(if you watched that, it's a MUST-WATCH).




Se7en's cute and hot on a skateboard. Though I've been wondering where has he disappeared to, I heard he was trying his luck at the States and I missed his long hair. His moon-dance was pretty impressive and .... hmmm, can't you tell i'm racking my brains as to what I can write.



Ratings: 4.5/10. Just watch Goong.

No comments: