Tuesday, August 12, 2008

UPCOMING DRAMAS TO LOOK FORWARD TO!

Drama :SBS Tazza (타짜)
Casting : Jang Hyuk, Kim Min Joon, Han Yeh Seul, and Kang Sung Yun
Schedule to be broadcasted : 8th September



Jang Hyuk and Han Ye Seul! It would be so interesting to watch. Jang Hyuk where you would see him in Dance of the Dragon with Fann Wong (One of the most terrible movies ever!) not a big fan of him, but well, nothing about him to dislike anyway.


HAN YE SEUL - if you've watched Couple of Fantasy, you can't possible miss her. One of my favourite Kdrama. I've been anticipating for her new dramas! She speaks fluent English and plays the Piano. Sigh, Jong Hun(see FT island post) loves her like I do.



Quote from DramaWiki: " The drama is about someone who is good at cheating in gambling."


Short and sweeet.



Drama : KBS The World They Live In
Casting : Hyun Bin ,Song Hye-kyo
Schedule to be broadcasted : Nov 2008



This would be really good. Just look at the cast! (I know, i select my dramas based on who were casted. It's important to look at the cast at times)

Song Hye kyo- whom Honggi (see FT island post again) likes. Her last drama was Full House I believe..

Hyun Bin- gonna look unshaven and rugged again? please do. His last drama was Snow Queen.

Quote from wiki: "This drama is about the process of a television drama production. Jung Ji Oh(Hyun Bin) is a charismatic drama PD whereas Joo Joon Young(Song Hye-Kyo) is a PD who is direct and confident. "

I'm not entirely convinced by the plot, but I wouldn't miss it for Hyun Bin and Song Hye-Kyo. That is like putting Julia Roberts and Tom Hanks together (I hope this is a good example).

But anyway, It might be until year 2009 that I would be able to watch these. Not released yet, still got to wait for subs, worse still, I might have to watch with Chinese subtitles with my ma ma if I can't find it online.

No comments: